Friday, February 18, 2022

3rd anniversary of daddy's passing

today is the 3rd anniversary of daddy's passing. whenever i think of my dad i feel so blessed to have had him for my dad. everything i am and whatever good i do has my dad's imprint and guidance. sometimes it is amazing to think how he became such a great dad when his own father was largely absent and still he had to share with 30 over siblings. i'm grateful for the rich life he led and all the people he touched. and i'm reminded of how fleeting life on earth is. the day when my dad died was truly the worst day of my life. but his approach to everything was that we have a choice and that we should choose to have a good time. he always had a great time. always the life of the party. our family party is a little more quiet without daddy's booming voice - but his presence is with us, binding us in love and joy, sweet memories and always hope for wonderful times ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment